Congratulations and Compliments

Students: Irbad adi pradana
M.Rifki
Conversation:
Rifki : hey, nice to meet you. What have you been doing lately?
Irbad : I have been busy learning and competing for science Olympiad.
Rifki : That's cool and how did you do in the Olympiad?
Irbad : I achieved first place in the competition.
Rifki : Wow, That must be because of all your hard work and dedication, you deserved it!
Irbad : Thank you but it's also because of my teacher and friends' efforts that got me the Thropy, you should congratulate them too!
Rifki : Keep up your spirits!
Irbad : Thank you I couldn't have done it on my own.
Rifki : Alright, see you later.
Irbad : See you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Debate - the internet has reduced our capacity to work deeply

Plans for the World tournament 2019